We had a nice walk through Hong Kong park again today.
I can't answer any questions about this picture. All I know is it was VERY important we take it, we had to sit very upright and stare straight forward...
We never did find our way to the gardens/zoo - we got ourselves good and turned around and actually walked around a good part of the outside of it without realizing! We'll try again tomorrow...
Lunch time in Hong Kong
Lunch time in Hong Kong
We spent the afternoon relaxing at the pool. I tried to teach Chris how to swim yesterday. It is very hard to do...Can anyone give him some tips on how he can improve? I tried to tell him to not lift his head all the way out of the water, but clearly, I'm not explaining it correctly! :) I also can't quite explain how the arm should come all the way over your head...
Chris did get his water wing pillow working today and took a nice nap in the pool.
We finished the day with a delicious dinner at The Peninsula Hotel and a concert with the Hong Kong orchestra and a Japanese drum team. This was across the harbor from where we are staying. We got there a bit early and walked along the "Avenue of the Stars" where they have stars in the ground for their famous people, like the Hollwood walk of fame. The view was awesome - the city is so long I could only really capture it in video.
Chris' hands in Jet Li's hands!
Apparently on this trip, Chris thinks he needs to pose like every statue he sees (not sure if you've noticed this in past pictures)! Luckily, there were too many people taking pictures with the statue of Jackie Chan/Jet Li in a karate pose - I don't know if I could have taken that picture!
The concert was awesome - especially when the orchestra and drum team played together. The conductor was very fun and very into it. We got hand drums that we got to play and sing along with during the last song - we even got to take the drums home with us. When it was just the orchestra, the music was so cool you could imagine you were watching a Disney movie and this was the music going along with it! Only one thing, they kept shouting about salsa - can someone PLEASE give them some salsa? :)
Chris did get his water wing pillow working today and took a nice nap in the pool.
Chris' hands in Jet Li's hands!
I found these on the camera when I was downloading pictures....I guess Chris was watching cartoons while I was in the shower this morning and thought these looked funny???
No comments:
Post a Comment