Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finish Work and Septic

We're on to the finish work!

Almost all the doors are hung and they are working on the baseboard.
Railing is up and trim on edge of stairs is in.
I have to show off my work...I painted the floor of the two storage rooms in the basement with garage floor paint. Neither room has windows since they are on the back side of the house, so they won't be used for much besides storage and hopefully having a lighter floor color won't make the rooms *quite* as scary. It turned out very nice, if I do say so myself!

They started installing the septic system today.

This will be the lovely view out of Chris' office window! Just kidding! It will be covered and I will put in some plants to make it look much nicer for him!
That's a lot of tank!
More rock ?!?!?!
I learned today the MacGyver LOVES his new house!! We pretty much already new this, but he hung out with me for a good 4 hours today while I did work around the house and cleaned up. He explored the whole time! Some of you wouldn't believe that he had that much energy. And, when I said it was time to go home, he wouldn't get in the car! I'm so glad he's going to love his new home! He, of course, like any good dog would do, found a dead mouse and proceeded to roll around in it for about 5 minutes - every time I tried to get video he'd stop (of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment